Mark R. Kelley's laboratory studies DNA base excision repair in normal and tumor cells, including the study of DNA repair genes in cognitive dysfunction and peripheral neuropathy. He holds 10 patents related to the use of DNA repair targets for cancer therapy and serves on the consulting and scientific boards of several companies.watch
DNA Repair in Cancer Therapy - eBook - nolinakosu.gq
Thus far Dr. Kelley's research resulted in over articles published in peer reviewed journals along with numerous reviews and book chapters.
Cancer therapeutics include an ever-increasing array of tools at the disposal of clinicians in their treatment of this disease. However, cancer is a tough opponent in this battle, and current treatments, which typically include radiotherapy, chemotherapy and surgery, are not often enough to rid the patient of his or her cancer. Cancer cells can become resistant to the treatments directed at them, and overcoming this drug resistance is an important research focus.
DNA Repair in Cancer Therapy
Additionally, increasing discussion and research is centering on targeted and individualized therapy. While a number of approaches have undergone intensive and close scrutiny as potential approaches to treat and kill cancer signaling pathways, multidrug resistance, cell cycle checkpoints, anti-angiogenesis, etc.
This comprehensive and timely reference focuses on the translational and clinical use of DNA repair as a target area for the development of diagnostic biomarkers and the enhancement of cancer treatment. Read more Read less.
Amazon Global Store US International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Manufacturer warranty may not apply Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Review "This volume, orchestrated by Mark R. No customer reviews.
About This Item
Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review.
- DNA Repair in Cancer Therapy: Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications - Google книги.
- Rolando Hinojosa and the American Dream (Texas Writers Series)!
- DNA Repair in Cancer Therapy: Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications by Kelley - nolinakosu.gq.
- An Introduction to the Electron Theory of Solids. Metallurgy Division?
- Advanced Techniques in Dermatologic Surgery (Basic and Clinical Dermatology).
Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Includes timely updates from the earlier edition, including Fanconi Anemia cross-link repair, translesion DNA polymerases, chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy, and many other new areas within DNA repair and cancer therapy. Saves academic, medical, and pharma researchers time by allowing them to quickly access the very latest details on DNA repair and cancer therapy.
- Intelligent Computer Mathematics: 18th Symposium, Calculemus 2011, and 10th International Conference, MKM 2011, Bertinoro, Italy, July 18-23, 2011. Proceedings;
- Clinical importance of DNA repair inhibitors in cancer therapy.
- Blacksmith Forge Shop Start Up Business Plan NEW!.
- Login using!
- Representaions of General Linear Groups;
- Getting It Right the First Time: How Innovative Companies Anticipate Demand.
Assists researchers and research clinicians in understanding the importance of the breakthroughs that are contributing to advances in disease-specific research. User Name Password Sign In. Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications.
DNA Damage Response – An Emerging Target for Groundbreaking Cancer Therapies
Edited by M. Kelley , M. This Article Anticancer Research January vol.
Related DNA Repair in Cancer Therapy. Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved